By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. H1Bportal request all employing organizations to make all honest efforts to secure proper visa sponsorship for any and all hired H1B employees. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.
2. Use of Service
- H1Bportal is committed to protecting the privacy of all users of our services and to maintaining applicable applicant-client privileges. Please review this policy to understand the steps H1Bportal has taken to secure your personal information:
- Subscribing to our online newsletters;
- Applicant management system;
- Obtaining placement services; or
- Access to account information and our questionnaire process.
- H1Bportal will not disclose your personal information to any outside party without your consent, except in limited circumstances to our business partners with whom we have established agreements that protect consumer privacy. We take great care to protect your information using best practice and current security standards regarding encryption and data storage. H1Bportal has designed our Web Site to ensure the privacy of your personal information. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by H1Bportal at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on H1Bportal’s website are provided “as is”. H1Bportal makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, H1Bportal does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall H1Bportal or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on H1Bportal’s Internet site, even if H1Bportal or an H1Bportal authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on H1Bportal’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. H1Bportal does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. H1Bportal may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. H1Bportal does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
H1Bportal has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by H1Bportal of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to H1Bportal’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Michigan without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.